1. World Health Organization. Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse. Guidelines for the psychosocially assisted pharmacological treatment of opioid dependence. 2009.
2. Bell J. The global diversion of pharmaceutical drugs: opiate treatment and the diversion of pharmaceutical opiates: a clinicians perspective. Addiction 2011; 106:1656-1657.
3. Reissner V, Kokkevi A, Schifano F, Room R, Storbjörk J, Stohler R, Difuria L, Rehm J, Geyer M, Hölscher F, Scherbaum N. Differences in drug consumption, comorbidity and health service use of opioid addicts across six European urban regions (TREAT project). Eur Psychiatry 2011 (In press).
4. Evren C, Can Y, Mutlu E, Karabulut V, Çiftci-Demirci A, Umut G, Çetin T. Suboxone (buprenorfin: nalokson) uygulama kılavuzu. Bakırköy Prof. Dr. Mazhar Osman Ruh Sağlığı ve Sinir Hastalıkları Eğitim ve Araştırma Hastanesi, AMATEM Kliniği, Şubat 2012.
5. Schwartz RP, Kelly SM, OGrady KE, Gandhi D, Jaffe JH. Randomized trial of standard methadone treatment compared to initiating methadone without counseling: 12-month findings. Addiction 2011 (In press).
6. Mammen K, Bell J. The clinical efficacy and abuse potential of combination buprenorphine-naloxone in the treatment of opioid dependence. Expert Opin Pharmacother 2009; 10:2537-2544.