Dergi hakkında bilgi.
1. Applied Research in English is published (biannually and free of charge) by the English department at the University of Isfahan, Iran. The journal disseminates peer reviewed original research results in TEFL and Applied Linguistics, in both print and open-access formats.
2. All submissions should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the journal should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
3. Authors should note that it may take about 12 weeks for a review to be completed. All authors receive an acknowledgement upon receipt to confirm the arrival of their papers.
4. Manuscripts should not be longer than 6,000 words. An abstract of between 150 and 200 words followed by up to 7 keywords is also required.
5. Manuscripts must be written in MS WORD. The text should be in two-column format. Keep the layout of the text as simple as possible. Divide your article into clearly defined (main sections in bold and subsections in italics) but unnumbered sections.
6. Applied Research in English publishes research using qualitative, quantitative or mixed methods.
7. Authors must strictly follow APA style:
Williams, J. H. (2008). Employee engagement: Improving participation in safety. Professional Safety, 53(12), 40-45.
Two to seven authors [List all authors]
Keller, T. E., Cusick, G. R., & Courtney, M. E. (2007). Approaching the transition to adulthood: Distinctive profiles of adolescents aging out of the child welfare system. Social Services Review, 81, 453-484.
Chapter in a Book
Booth-LaForce, C., & Kerns, K. A. (2009). Child-parent attachment relationships, peer relationships, and peer-group functioning. In K. H. Rubin, W. M. Bukowski, & B. Laursen (Eds.), Handbook of peer interactions, relationships, and groups (pp. 490-507). New York, NY: Guilford Press.
Senior, B., & Swailes, S. (2007). Inside management teams: Developing a teamwork survey instrument. British Journal of Management, 18, 138-153.
8. Please send your manuscripts to email@example.com
9. For more information visit http://www.uijs.ui.ac.ir/are