1. WHO, UNICEF. Water, sanitation and hygiene in health care facilities: Practical steps to achieve universal access. Geneva: WHO press; 2019. p: 1-32.
2. Shrivastava SR, Shrivastava PS, Ramasamy J. Strengthening water, sanitation and hygiene services in health establishments: An urgent priority of WHO. J Res Med Sci. 2015;20(10):1016-7.
3. Bowling T, Hall N. Improving rural public health through 'best practice' water, sanitation and hygiene initiatives. Health (London). 2019;23(2):197-214.
4. Shrivastava SR, Shrivastava PS, Ramasamy J. Necessity to augment the financial investment in the water, sanitation, and hygiene services worldwide. Environ Dis. 2017;2(2):67-8.
5. Weber N, Martinsen AL, Sani A, Assigbley EKE, Azzouz C, Hayter A, et al. Strengthening healthcare facilities through water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) improvements: A pilot evaluation of "WASH FIT" in Togo. Health Secur. 2018;16(S1):S54-65.