1. Shrivastava SR, Shrivastava PS, Ramasamy J. Mainstreaming of Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy with the health care delivery system in India. J Tradit Complement Med. 2015;5:116-8.
2. Shankar D, Patwardhan B. AYUSH for New India: Vision and strategy. J Ayurveda Integr Med. 2017; 8(3):137-9.
3. Mohan P. Integration of AYUSH and allopathy-pros and cons. J Integr Med. 2019;17:1-2.
4. Payyappalli U. Broadening perspectives of global health - Prospects for AYUSH and integrative medicine. J Ayurveda Integr Med. 2018;9:87-9.
5. Samal J. Role of AYUSH workforce, therapeutics, and principles in health care delivery with special reference to National Rural Health Mission. Ayu. 2015;36:5-8.
6. Rudra S, Kalra A, Kumar A, Joe W. Utilization of alternative systems of medicine as health care services in India: Evidence on AYUSH care from NSS 2014. PLoS One. 2017;12:e0176916.
7. Tillu G. AYUSH research for New India: Vision and strategies. J Ayurveda Integr Med. 2018;9:240-4.