1. Gursoy OV, Gursoy UK. Herbs used commonly by the people in Anatolia for the treatment of tooth and gum diseases, their usage manner and herbal properties. Cumhuriyet University Faculty of Dentistry Journal 2004;7:64-67. (Turkish)
2. Dennehy CE, Tsourounis C, Miller AE. Evaluation of herbal dietary supplements marketed on the Internet for recreational use. Ann Pharmacother 2005;39:1634-1639.
3. Guenettte SA, Helie P, Beaudry F Vachon P. Eugenol for anesthesia of African clawed frogs (Xenopus laevis). Vet Anaesth Analg 2007;34:164-170.
4. Tragoolpua Y, Jatisatienr A. Anti-herpes simplex virus activities of Eugenia caryophyllus (Spreng) Bullock&S.G.Harrison and essential oil, eugenol. Phytoter Res 2007;21:1153-1158.
5. He M, Du M, Fan M, Bian Z. In vitro activity of eugenol against Candida albicans biofilms. Mycopathologia 2007;163:137-143.
6. American Academy of Pediatrics Committee on Substance Abuse. Hazards of clove cigarettes. Pediatrics 1991;88:395-356.