Kompleks adaptif sistem ve hemşirelik bilimi
Kompleks adaptif sistem karmaşıklık biliminin temel bileşenidir ve kuantum fiziğinin keşfinden sonra ortaya çıkmıştır. Kompleks adaptif sistem (KAS); her bir ajanın önceden tahmin edilemeyen, farklı yönlerde özgürce hareket ettiği ve ajanların hareketlerinin birbirleri ile bağlantılı olduğu, böylece bir ajanın hareketinin diğer ajanın yapısını değiştirdiği parçalar bütünüdür. Sağlık sistemi ve hemşirelik mesleği kompleks adaptif sistemler olarak görülebilir ve bu şekilde bakıldığında, yeni bir anlayışa sahip olunabilir. Hemşireliğe, KAS sisteminin merceğinden bakıldığında, anahtar bileşenleri ve ilişkileri sistem içinde görselleştirmek ve ardından hemşirelik bilimine, uygulamasına, yönetimine, araştırmasına ve eğitimine yönelik yeni yaklaşımlar geliştirmek mümkündür. Bu makalenin amacı kompleks adaptif sistemi, özelliklerini ve hemşirelik mesleği ile ilişkisini sunmaktır.
Complex adaptive systems and nursing science
Complex adaptive systems is a key component of complexity science and has emerged after the discovery of quantum physics. Complex adaptive systems (CAS); is the whole of agents in which unanticipated each agent freely move in different directions and the movement of the agent to be associated with each other, thereby moving of an agent alter the structure of other agents. The health system and the nursing profession can be seen as complex adaptive systems and when viewed in this way, you could have a new understanding. when viewed through the lens of the CAS system to nursing, it is possible to develop new approaches to nursing science, research and education, practice, administration and to visualize the key components and relationships within the system. The purpose of this article to present the complex adaptive system, of which the properties and relationship between nursing profession.
- Begun, J., Zimmerman, B., Dooley, K. (2003). Advances in healthcare organization theory. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Callaly, T., Arya, D. (2005). Organizational change management in mental health. Australasian Psychiatry, 13, 120–123.
- Clancy, T. (2004). Navigating in a complex nursing world. JONA, 34, 274-282.
- Clancy, T. R., Delaney, C.W. (2005). Complex nursing systems. Journal of Nursing Management, 13, 192–201.
- Fraser, S.W., Greenhalgh, T. (2001). Coping with complexity: Educating for capability. British Medical Journal, 323, 799– 803.
- Holden, L. M. (2005). Complex adaptive systems: concept analysis. J Adv Nurs, 52 (6), 651-657.
- Kaner, E., Steven, A., Cassidy, P., Vardy, C. (2003). Implementation of a model for service delivery and organisation in mental healthcare: A qualitative exploration of service provider views. Health and Social Care in the Community, 11, 519–527.
- Kitson, A. (2002). Recognising relationships: Reflections on evidence-based practice. Nursing Inquiry. 9: 179–186.
- MacDonald, M. A. (2004). From miasma to fractals: The epidemiology revolution and public health nursing. Public Health Nursing, 21, 380–391.
- McDaniel, J. R., Jordan, M. E., Fleeman, B. F. (2003). Surprise, Surprise, Surprise! A complexity science view of the unexpected. Health Care Manage Rev, 28, 266-278.
- McDaniel, R. R. J., Driebe, J. (2001). Complexity science and health care management. In Advances in health care management, eds JJ Blair. M Fottler and G Savage, 11–36. Amsterdam: Elsevier.
- Minas, H. (2005). Leadership for change in complex systems. Australas Psychiatry, 13, 33-39.
- Nugus, P., Carroll, K., Hewett, D.G., Short, A., Forero, R., Braithwaite, J. (2010). Integrated care in the emergency department: A perspective. SocialScience & Medicine, 71: 1997-2004.
- Paley, J. (2007). Complex adaptive systems and nursing. Nursing Inquiry, 14 (3), 233-242.
- Petros, P. (2003). Non-linearity in clinical practice. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 9, 171–178.
- Plsek, P. (2003). Complexity and the adoption of innovation in healthcare. Accelerating Quality Improvement in Health Care -Strategies to Speed the Diffusion of Evidence-based Innovations. Washington.
- Plsek, P. E., Greenhalgh, T. (2001). Complexity science: The challenge of complexity in health care. BMJ, 323: 625-628.
- Plsek, P. E., Wilson, T. (2001). Complexity, leadership, and management in healthcare organisations. British Medical Journal, 323, 746–749.
- Plsek, P.E., Greenhalgh, T. (2001). The challenge of complexity in health care. British Medical Journal, 323, 625–628.
- Redfern, S. (2003). Achieving change in health care practice. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 9, 225–238.
- Rees, C., Richards, L. (2004). Outcomes-based education versus coping with complexity: Should we be educating for capability. Medical Education, 38, 1203–1205.
- Rowe, A., Hogarth, A. (2005). Use of complex adaptive systems metaphor to achieve professional and organizational change. J Adv Nurs, 51, 396-405.
- Sturmberg, J. P. (2003). Continuity of care: A systems-based approach. Asia Pacific Family Medicine, 2, 136–142.
- Suchman, A. L. (2001). Error reduction, complex systems, and organizational change. Journal of General International Medicine, 16, 344–346.
- Suchman, A. L., Williamson, P. R., Litzelman, D. K., Frankel, R. M., Mossbarger, D. L., Inui, T.S. (2004). Relationshipcentred Care Initiative Discovery Team. Toward an informal curriculum that teaches professionalism: Transforming the social environment of a medical school. Journal of General International Medicine, 19, 501–504.
- Sweeney, K. G., Mannion, R. (2002). Complexity and clinical governance: Using the insights to develop the strategy. British Journal of General Practice, 52, 4–9.
- Walsh, M. (2000). Chaos, complexity and nursing. Nursing Standard, 14, 39–42.
- Wilson, T., Holt, T. (2001). Complexity and clinical care. British Medical Journal, 323, 685–658.
- Zimmerman, B. A. (2006). complexity science primer: What is complexity science and why should I learn about it?
- http://www.plexusinstitute.com/Services/ Edgeware_archive/think/index.html. Erişim tarihi: 11 Nisan 2015.
|| Yıldız, D.
, Fidancı, B. E.
, Konukbay, D.
& Suluhan, D.
Kompleks adaptif sistem ve hemşirelik bilimi
Dokuz Eylül Üniversitesi Hemşirelik Fakültesi Elektronik Dergisi
, 9 (1) ,