Dergi hakkında bilgi.
* Novitas-ROYAL is mainly interested in the relationship between various aspects of teaching and learning of foreign languages with a special emphasis on English Language Teaching. Topics of articles should be related to youth in the following categories:
o Youth and language
o Discourse and discursive constructions
o Foreign language teaching
o Teaching culture and intercultural issues
o Gender and language
o Language education
o Language acquisition
o Applied linguistics
o Youth and curricula
o Literature and literature teaching
* Articles should be between 2.000-10.000 words long, and should be submitted electronically as e-mail attachments.
* Each article should include an abstract of no more than 250 words and up to 5 keywords in English. All abstracts and keywords are translated into Turkish by the journal staff. Authors have the privilege of adding another abstract and keywords in any other language in addition to English and Turkish.
* Authors should include the following information on a separate sheet of paper: name, institutional affiliation and position, e-mail address, web page, and research interests.
* Prior to submission, articles should first be assessed by the author using the Reviewers’ Checklist, also used by the editorial board, to check whether the article meets the basic requirements of the journal.
* All articles submitted are refereed by at least two specialist reviewers.
* Time for submission to decision is around 60 days. Once an article is accepted, it is published in the closest issue of the journal.
* To ensure high quality while remaining informative, at least 3 and no more than 10 articles are published per issue.
* It is expected that the submitted article is not currently under consideration for another publication and has not been published before.
* Articles should be written in accordance with APA or MLA styles. Whichever style is used, there must be consistency. The following web pages can be used to obtain a condensed version of the guidelines:
For APA style:
http://www.liu.edu/CWIS/CWP/library/workshop/citapa.htm or http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01
For MLA style:
* Authors of accepted manuscripts will assign to Novitas-ROYAL the permanent right to electronically distribute their articles, but they will retain their copyright. After the article has appeared in Novitas-ROYAL, authors may republish their texts as long as they clearly acknowledge Novitas-ROYAL as the original publisher and the only source for citation purposes.
* Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .