PERAKENDE SEKTÖRÜNDE SOSYAL MEDYA PAZARLAMASI: FAYDALARI, ZORLUKLARI VE STRATEJİLERİ ÜZERİNE KAVRAMSAL BİR ÇERÇEVE
İnternetin yaygın olarak kullanılması ve kullanıcılarının sosyal ağlara ilgisi, işletmelerin pazarlama yaklaşımlarını, geleneksel yöntemlerden çevrimiçi yöntemlere doğru yöneltmiş ve sosyal medya pazarlamasının doğmasına neden olmuştur. Sosyal medya, içeriğe katkıda bulunmaya, içeriği paylaşmaya ve iki yönlü iletişime imkân sağlayarak, müşterileri pasif izleyicilerden aktif katılımcılara dönüştürmüş ve müşterilerin ürün/hizmetleri arama, seçme ve satın alma davranışlarında büyük değişimler yaratmıştır. Sosyal medya pazarlaması, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn vb. sosyal medya siteleri aracılığıyla işletmelerin yaptığı tüm pazarlama faaliyetlerine odaklanmaktadır ve işletmelere marka bağlılığı, marka bilinirliği, satışları arttırma ve en uygun maliyetle daha fazla müşteriye ulaşma gibi birçok fayda sağlamaktadır. Bu çalışma, sosyal medya pazarlamayla ilgili geniş bir kavramsal çerçeve oluşturmaya odaklanmaktadır. Ayrıca çalışma, perakende sektöründe sosyal medya pazarlamasının avantajlarını, zorluklarını ve stratejilerini inceleyerek ilgili pazarlama kararlarını alırken işletme yöneticilerine ve pazarlama uzmanlarına yardımcı olmayı amaçlamaktadır.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING IN THE RETAIL INDUSTRY: A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK ON BENEFITS, CHALLENGES AND STRATEGIES
The widespread use of the Internet and the interest of its users in social networks have led the marketing approaches of businesses from traditional methods to online methods and led to the emergence of social media marketing. Social media has transformed customers from passive viewers to active participants by enabling content sharing, content sharing and two-way communication, and has created great changes in customers' search, selection and purchase behaviors for products/services. Social media marketing focuses on all the marketing activities that businesses do through social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and provides businesses with many benefits such as brand loyalty, brand awareness, increasing sales and reaching more customers at the most affordable cost. This study focuses on creating a broad conceptual framework for social media marketing. In addition, the study aims to assist business managers and marketing professionals in making relevant marketing decisions by examining the advantages, challenges and strategies of social media marketing in the retail industry.
- Ahmad , N., Naveed , R., Scholz, M., Irfan , M., Usman , M., & Ahmad, I. (2021). CSR communication through social media: A litmus test for banking consumers loyalty. Sustainability, 13 (4).
- Aji, P., Nadhila, V., & Sanny, L. (2020). Effect of social media marketing on Instagram towards purchase intention: Evidence from Indonesia’s ready-to-drink tea industry. International Journal of Data and Network Science, 4 (2), 91-104.
- Ardiansyah, F., & Sarwoko, E. (2020). How social media marketing influences consumers’ purchase decision? A mediation analysis of brand awareness. Jurnal Ilmiah Bidang Akuntansi dan Manajemen, 17(2) 2020, , 156-168.
- Aspasia, V., & Ourania, N. (2014). Social Media adoption and managers perceptions. International Journal on Strategic Innovative Marketing, 1, 61-73.
- Ather, S., Khan, N., Ur Rehman, F., & Nazneen, L. (2018). Relationship between social media marketing and consumer buying behavior. Peshawar Journal of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences, 4 (2).
- Auxier, B., & Rainie, L. (2019). Key takeaways on Americans views about privacy, surveillance and data-sharing. https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/11/15/key-takeaways-on-americans-views-about-privacy-surveillance-and-data-sharing/, Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Bainbridge, W. (2007). The Scientific Research Potential of Virtual Worlds. Science, 317, 472-476.
- Barnhart, B. (2021). Building your social media marketing strategy for 2022. https://sproutsocial.com/insights/social-media-marketing-strategy/#important-metrics , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Beer, C. (2018). Social Browsers Engage with Brands. https://blog.gwi.com/chart-of-the-day/social-browsers-brand/ , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Beese, J. (2016). 10 Social Media Challenges Your Business Must Overcome. https://sproutsocial.com/insights/social-media-challenges/ , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Brandtzaeg, P., & Heim, J. (2009). Why people use social networking sites. International Conference on Online Communities and Social Computing, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 143-152.
- Bullas, J. (2017). 6 Powerful Reasons Why you Should include Images in your Marketing. https://www.jeffbullas.com/6-powerful-reasons-why-you-should-include-images-in-your-marketing-infographic/ , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Byers, K. (2022). How Many Blogs Are There? (And 141 Other Blogging Stats). https://growthbadger.com/blog-stats/ , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Ceci, L. (2021). YouTube - Statistics & Facts. https://www.statista.com/topics/2019/youtube/#dossierKeyfigures , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Chen, J. (2021). 36 Essential social media marketing statistics to know for 2021. https://sproutsocial.com/insights/social-media-statistics/ , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Chikandiwa, S., Contogiannis, E., & Jembere, E. (2013). The adoption of social media marketing in South African banks. European Business Review, 25 (4), 365-381.
- Christodoulides, G., Jevons, C., & Bonhomme, J. (2012). Memo to marketers: Quantitative evidence for change - How user-generated content really affects brands . Journal of Advertising Research, 52 (1).
- Cisco Consumer Prvacy Survey. (2019). https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/global/en_uk/products/collateral/security/cybersecurity-series-2019-cps.pdf , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Clark, J., Algoe, S., & Green, M. (2018). Social network sites and well-being: The role of social connection. Current Directions in Psychological Science, 27(1), 32-37.
- Clement, J. (2022). Average viewers of World of Warcraft on Twitch worldwide from January 2018 to December 2021. https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109289/world-of-warcraft-number-viewers/ , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Constantinides, E. (2014). Foundations of social media marketing . Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 148 , 40-57.
- Costopoulou, C., Ntaliani, M., & Ntalianis, F. (2019). An analysis of social media usage in winery businesses. Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal, 4(4), 380-387.
- Cross, M. (2014). What is Social Media? Social Media Security, https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/computer-science/content-community#:~:text=Content%20communities%20are%20sites%20that%20allow%20users%20to%20share%20multimedia%20content.&text=Businesses%20can%20benefit%20from%20content,with%20. , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Curiel, E. (2020). Considerations on global social media marketing. Rana N. et al. (eds) digital and social media marketing. Advances in Theory and Practice of Emerging Markets. Springer, Cham., 229-237.
- Dahnil, M., Marzuki, K., Langgat, J., & Fabeil, N. (2014). Factors influencing SMEs adoption of social media marketing. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 148, 119-126.
- Daugherty, T., Eastin, M., & Bright , L. (2008). Exploring consumer motivations for creating user-generated content. Journal of Interactive Advertising, 8(2), 16-25.
- De Souza, I., & Ferris , S. (2015). Social media marketing in luxury retail. International Journal of Online Marketing, 5(2).
- Dostaleva, M. (2012). The usage of Russian social media marketing tools for tourism companies in South Karelia Region. Saimaa University of Applied Sciences, Bachelor’s Thesis.
- Ellison , N., Lampe , C., & Steinfield, C. (2009). Social network sites and society: Current trends and future possibilities. Interactions, 16(1), 6-9.
- Ezenwafor, E., Ayodele, A., & Nwaizugbo, C. (2021). Social media marketing and brand loyalty among online shoppers in Anambra State, Nigeria: Mediating effect of brand Awareness. Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations, 19(3), 16-27.
- Goel, N., & Jain, D. (2019). The challenges and opportunities of social media for business. JS International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 1.
- Golzadeh, F., & Gharachorloo, N. (2021). Analyzing and prioritizing the social media marketing. International Journal of Innovation in Marketing Elements, 1(1), 18-24.
- Gunelius, S. (2011). 30 minutes of social media marketing. McGraw Hill Companies, https://www.aucd.org/docs/webinars/30_Minute_Social_Media_Marketing.pdf., Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Ha, S., Kankanhalli, A., Kishan, S., & Huang, K.-W. (2016). Does social media marketing really work for online SMEs?: An empirical study . Thirty Seventh International Conference on Information Systems, Dublin, 1-21.
- Hajli, M. (2014). A study of the impact of social media on consumers. International Journal of Market Research, 56(3), 387-404.
- Hajli, N., Shanmugam, M., Papagiannidis, S., Zahay, D., & Richard, M.-O. (2017). Branding co-creation with members of online brand communities. Journal of Business Research, 70, 136-144.
- Hanaysha , J. (2017). Impact of social media marketing, price promotion, and corporate social responsibility on customer satisfaction. Jindal Journal of Business Research, 6(2), 132-145.
- Hargittai, E. (2015). Is bigger always better? Potential biases of big data derived from social network sites. The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, 659(1), 63-76.
- Hasan, M., & Sohail, M. (2021). The influence of social media marketing on consumers purchase decision: Investigating the effects of local and nonlocal brands. Journal of International Consumer Marketing, 33(3), 350-367.
- Herhold, K. (2018). How to overcome top social media challenges. https://themanifest.com/social-media/blog/top-social-media-challenges , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Hofacker, C., & Belanche, D. (2016). Eight social media challenges for marketing managers. Spanish Journal of Marketing - ESIC, 20(2), 73-80.
- Holotescu, C., & Grosseck, G. (2009). Using microblogging for collaborative learning. New Technology Platforms for Learning, , 71-80.
- http://www.ebizmba.com/articles/social-bookmarking-websites (2021). Top 15 Best Social Bookmarking Websites, Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://business.instagram.com/ (2022). See What's Trennding This Season on Instagram, Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/blog (2022a). Blog. Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/microblog (2022b). Microblog. Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://mention.com/pardot-2/files/Mention-Instagram_Engagement_Report_2019.pdf (2019). What Your Company Needs to Know for 2019. Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://serc.carleton.edu/NAGTWorkshops/undergraduate_research/community.html (2022). Content Communities. Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://sproutsocial.com/insights/data/q2-2016/ (2016). The Sprout Social Index, Edition VI: Shunning Your Customers on Social?, Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://sproutsocial.com/insights/index/#methodology (2021). Sprout Social Index. Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://sproutsocial.com/glossary/microblog/ (2022). Microblog. Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/us/Documents/consumer-business/us-cb-navigating-the-new-digital-divide-051315.pdf (2015). Navigating The New Digital Divide. Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://www.statista.com/topics/1538/social-media-marketing/#dossierKeyfigures (2021a). Social media marketing worldwide - statistics & facts. Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://www.statista.com/statistics/259379/social-media-platforms-used-by-marketers-worldwide/ (2021b). Leading social media platforms used by marketers worldwide as of January 2021. Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://www.statista.com/statistics/1203256/digital-marketing-channels-worldwide/ (2021c). Share of marketers using selected digital channels for their online marketing strategies worldwide as of February 2020. Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://www.statista.com/statistics/487515/blog-posts-promoting-bloggers-us/ (2021d). Ways in which bloggers worldwide promoted their blog posts as of September 2021, Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://www.statista.com/statistics/487495/bloggers-posting-frequency-us/ (2021e). Frequency with which bloggers worldwide published blog posts and content as of September 2021. Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://www.statista.com/topics/2297/twitter-marketing/#dossierKeyfigures (2021f). Twitter marketing - statistics & facts. Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://www.statista.com/topics/7990/podcast-advertising/#dossierKeyfigures (2021g). Podcast advertising - statistics & facts, Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://www.statista.com/statistics/610071/podcast-ad-spending-us/ (2021h). Podcast advertising spending in the United States from 2021 to 2025. Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://www.statista.com/statistics/278414/number-of-worldwide-social-network-users/ (2022a). Number of social network users worldwide from 2017 to 2025, Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://www.statista.com/statistics/183585/instagram-number-of-global-users/ (2022b). Number of Instagram users worldwide from 2016 to 2023, Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://www.statista.com/statistics/947869/facebook-product-mau/ (2022c). Cumulative number of monthly Meta (formerly Facebook Inc) product users as of 4th quarter 2021, Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- https://www.statista.com/topics/751/facebook/#dossierKeyfigures (2022d). Facebook - Statistics & Facts, Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Il-Hyun, B., & Zamrudi, M. (2018). Challenge of social media marketing & effective strategies to engage more customers: Selected retailer case study . International Journal of Business and Society, 19(3), 851-869.
- Inegbedion, H., Inegbedion, E., Asaleye, A., Obadiaru, E., & Asamu, F. (2020). Use of social media in the marketing of agricultural products and farmers' turnover in South-South Nigeria. F1000Research, 9(1220)
- Inversini, A., & Sykes, E. (2013). An investigation into the use of social media marketing and measuring its effectiveness in the events industry. Xiang Z., Tussyadiah I. (eds) Information and Communication Technologies in Tourism 2014. Springer, Cham, 131-144.
- Kaplan , A., & Haenlein, M. (2010). Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media. Business Horizons, 53 (1), 59-68.
- Kaplan, A., & Haenlein, M. (2012). Social media: back to the roots and back to the future. Journal of Systems and Information Technology, 14 (2) , 101-104.
- Kemp, S. (2022). TikTok gains 8 new users every second (and other mind-blowing stats). https://blog.hootsuite.com/simon-kemp-social-media/#Top_10_takeaways , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Khanna , U. (2022). 1000+ Social Bookmarking Sites List 2022 with High DA & PR. https://www.expert-seo-training-institute.in/blog/social-bookmarking-websites-list/ , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Koay, K., Ong, D., Khoo, K., & Yeoh, H. (2020). Perceived social media marketing activities and consumer-based brand equity : Testing a moderated mediation model. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 33(1), 53-72.
- Koivulehto, E. (2017). Do social media marketing activities enhance customer equity? A case study of fast-fashion brand Zara?, Aalto University, Bachelor Thesis.
- Krishnamurthy, S., & Dou, W. (2008). Note from special issue editors: Advertising with user-generated content: A framework and research agenda. Journal of Interactive Advertising, 8(2), , 1-4.
- Laksamana, P. (2018). Impact of social media marketing on purchase intention and brand loyalty: Evidence from Indonesia’s banking industry. International Review of Management and Marketing, 8(1), .
- Lepkowska-White, E. (2017). Exploring the challenges of incorporating social media marketing strategies in the restaurant business. Journal of Internet Commerce, 16(3), 323-342 .
- Lin, K.Y., & Lu, H.P. (2011). Why people use social networking sites: An empirical study integrating network externalities and motivation theory. Computers in Human Behavior, 27 (3) , 1152-1161.
- Majid, S., Lopez, C., Megicks, P., & Lim, W. (2019). Developing effective social media messages: Insights from an exploratory study of industry experts. Psychology & Marketing, 36(6), 551-564.
- Mamonov, S., Koufaris, M., & Benbunan-Fich, R. (2016). The role of the sense of community in the sustainability of social network sites. International Journal of Electronic Commerce , 20(4), 470-498.
- Manap, K., & Adzharudin, N. (2013). The role of user generated content (UGC) in social media for tourism sector. The 2013 WEI International Academic Conference Proceedings, 52-58.
- Marzouk, W. (2016). Usage and effectiveness of social media marketing in Egypt: An organization perspective. Jordan Journal of Business Administration, 12(1), 209-238.
- Matheena, M., & Riswan, K. (2018). Social media as tool of marketing. Shanlax International Journal of Management, 6(S1), 87-92.
- McKenzie , H. (2008). Why bother blogging? Motivations for adults in the United States to maintain a personal journal blog . North Carolina State University, Master Thesis.
Medina, J. (2022). Brain Rules. http://brainrules.net/vision/ , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Meel, P., & Vishwakarma, D. (2020). Fake news, rumor, information pollution in social media and web: A contemporary survey of state-of-the-arts, challenges and opportunities. Expert Systems With Applications, 153, 112986, 1-26.
- Messinger, P., Stroulia, E., Lyons, K., Bone, M., Niu, R., Smirnov, K., & Perelgut, S. (2009). Virtual worlds-past, present, and future: New directions in social computing. Decision Support Systems, 47(3), 204-228.
- Michaelidou, N., Siamagka, N., & Christodoulides, G. (2011). Usage, barriers and measurement of social media marketing: An exploratory investigation of small and medium B2B brands. Industrial Marketing Management, 40(7), 1153-1159.
- Millen, D., Feinberg, J., & Kerr, B. (2006). Dogear: Social bookmarking in the enterprise . Proceedings of the SIGCHI conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, 111-120.
- Mohammed, A., & Al-Swidi, A. (2019). The influence of CSR on perceived value, social media and loyalty in the hotel industry. Spanish Journal of Marketing - ESIC, 23(39, 373-396.
- Mohsin, M. (2021). 10 Facebook Statistics Every Marketer Should Know in 2021. https://www.oberlo.com/blog/facebook-statistics#:~:text=In%20the%20fourth%20quarter%20of,year%2Dover%2Dyear%20increase. Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Momany, M., & Alshboul, A. (2016). Social media marketing: Utilizing social media to advance brand awareness and increase online sales. International Journal of Business, Marketing, & Decision Science, 9(1), 33-54.
- Newberry, C., & LePage, E. (2021). How to Create a Social Media Strategy in 9 Easy Steps. https://blog.hootsuite.com/how-to-create-a-social-media-marketing-plan/ , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Newlands, M. (2017). 10 Social-Media Marketing Strategies for Companies. https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/293321 , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Nobar, H., Kalejahi , H., & Rostamzadeh, R. (2020). Impact of social media marketing activities on brand equity and brand commitment in the leather industry. International Journal of Business Excellence, 20(2), 191-204.
- Nwokah, N., & Aeenee, F. (2017). Social media marketing and business success of automobile dealers in Rivers State. American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 7(12).
- Oberoi, P., Patel, C., & Haon, C. (2017). Technology sourcing for website personalization and social media marketing: A study of e-retailing industry. Journal of Business Research, 80, 10-23.
- Octavia, A., Hasbullah, H., & Sriayudha, Y. (2020). Development model of social media marketing consumer loyalty mediated by brand equity and consumer response to fashion branded products. Dinasti International Journal of Digital Business Management, 2(1), 20-29.
- Odongo , A. (2014). Strategic social media marketing competitive advantage A case of electronic industry in Kenya. United States International University, Master Thesis.
- Olenski, S. (2012). Are Brands Wielding More Influence In Social Media Than We Thought? https://www.forbes.com/sites/marketshare/2012/05/07/are-brands-wielding-more-influence-in-social-media-than-we-thought/?sh=fa3540d71e1b , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Orajarvi, P. (2016). Benefits and challenges of using social media in marketing strategy: Investigating small- and medium-sized companies in the Oulu region. University of Oulu, Master’s Thesis.
- Park, J., & Oh, I.-K. (2012). A case study of social media marketing by travel agency: The salience of social media marketing in the tourism industry. International Journal of Tourism Sciences, 12(1), 93-106.
- Parmentier, G. (2015). How to innovate with a brand community. Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, 37, 78-89.
- Patel, D. (2022a). 7 Social Media Challenges For Marketer And How To Solve Them. https://www.socialpilot.co/blog/social-media-challenges-for-marketer , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Patel, N. (2022b). 6 Types of Visual Content You Need to Use in Your Marketing Campaigns. https://neilpatel.com/blog/visual-content-you-need-to-use-in-your-marketing-campaign/ , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Pham, P., & Gammoh, B. (2015). Characteristics of social-media marketing strategy and customer-based brand equity outcomes: a conceptual model. International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising, 9(4), , 321-337.
- Pratiwi, N., & Yasa, N. (2019). The effect of store atmosphere, social media marketing and lifestyle on purchase decisions on consumers of the Alleyway Cafe. Pratiwi. European Journal of Management and Marketing Studies.
- Raji, R., Rashid, S., & Ishak, S. (2019). Consumer-based brand equity (CBBE) and the role of social media communications: Qualitative findings from the Malaysian automotive industry. Journal of Marketing Communications, 25(5), 511-534.
- Rambe, P. (2017). Social media marketing and business competitiveness: evidence from South African tourism SMMEs. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 15(2 (c. 2)), , 411-423.
- Rana, K., & Kumar, A. (2016). Social media marketing :Opportunities and challenges. Journal of Commerce and Trade, 11(1), , 45-49.
- Rothschild, P. (2011). Social media use in sports and entertainment venues. International Journal of Event and Festival Management, 2(2), 139-150.
- Saeed, R., & Ilkhanizadeh, S. (2021). Mental psychology of voters: Social media marketing, corporate social responsibility and political campaigns perspectives. Revista de Psicología del Deporte (Journal of Sport Psychology), 30(1), 129-143.
- Salem, S., & Alanadoly, A. (2021). Personality traits and social media as drivers of word-of-mouth towards sustainable fashion. Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management, 25 (1), 24-44.
- Salo , J., Lankinen, M., & Mantymaki, M. (2013). The use of social media for artist marketing: Music industry perspectives and consumer motivations. International Journal on Media Management, 15(1), 23-41.
- Salo, J., Lehtimaki, T., Simula, H., & Mantymaki, M. (2013). Social media marketing in the Scandinavian industrial markets. International Journal of E-Business Research, 9(4), 16-32
- Samoggia, A., Bertazzoli, A., & Ruggeri, A. (2019). Food retailing marketing management: social media communication for healthy food. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 47 (9), 928-956.
- Shankar, V., & Li, J. (2013). Leveraging social media in the pharmaceutical industry. Ding M., Eliashberg J., Stremersch S. (eds) Innovation and marketing in the pharmaceutical Industry. International Series in Quantitative Marketing, 20. Springer, New York, NY.
- Sirohi, A. (2019). What is a Social Media Strategy? , https://www.business2community.com/social-media/what-is-a-social-media-strategy-02179927 , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Stockl , R., Rohrmeier , P., & Hess , T. (2008). Why customers produce user generated content. Hass B.H., Walsh G., Kilian T. (eds) Web 2.0. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 271-287.
- Strickland, P. (2013). The importance of social media technology of Yarra Valley wineries in Australia. Proceedings of 7th AAWE Conference, 26-29.
- Todua, N. (2017). Social media marketing for promoting tourism industry in Georgia. Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Corporate and Marketing Communications Challenges of Marketing Communications in a Globalized World, Zaragoza (Spain).
- Todua, N., & Jashi, C. (2015). Some aspects of social media marketing (Georgian Case) . International Journal of Social, Behavioral, Educational, Economic and Management Engineering, 9(4), 1165-1168.
- Tomazic, T. (2017). The importance of social media from the wine marketing perspective. Lex Localis, 15(4), 827-844.
- Utz, S. (2009). The (potential) benefits of campaigning via social network sites. Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 14(2) 221–243.
- Vinerean, S., Cetina, I., Dumitrescu, L., & Tichindelean, M. (2013). The effects of social media marketing on online consumer behavior. International Journal of Business and Management, 8(14) , 66-79.
- Watson, A. (2021a). Fake news worldwide - statistics & facts. https://www.statista.com/topics/6341/fake-news-worldwide/#dossierKeyfigures , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Watson, A. (2021b). Share of adults who use social media as a source of news in selected countries worldwide as of February 2021. https://www.statista.com/statistics/718019/social-media-news-source/ , Erişim Tarihi: 22.02.2022
- Wawrowski, B., & Otola, I. (2020). Social media marketing in creative industries: How to use social media marketing to promote computer games? Information, 11(5) , 1-13.
- Whiting, A., & Deshpand, A. (2016). Towards greater understanding of social media marketing: A review. Journal of Applied Business and Economics, 18(4) , 82-91.
- Yadav, M., & Rahman, Z. (2017). Measuring consumer perception of social media marketing activities in e-commerce industry: Scale development & validation. Telematics and Informatics, 34(7), 1294-1307.
- Yadav, M., Kamboj, S., & Rahman, Z. (2016). Customer co-creation through social media: The case of ‘Crash the Pepsi IPL 2015. Journal of Direct, Data and Digital Marketing Practice, 17, 259–271.
- Yusuff, M., & Odubanjo, A. (2020). Effect of social media marketing and human relations management on brand loyalty in Nigerian telecommunication Industry. Journal of Employment Relations & Human Resource Management, 2(1), 141-157.
- Zhang,, C.B., & Li,, Y.N. (2019). How social media usage influences B2B customer loyalty: roles of trust and purchase risk. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 34(7), 1420-1433.
- Zywica, J., & Danowski, J. (2008). The faces of Facebookers: Investigating social enhancement and social compensation hypotheses; predicting Facebook and offline popularity from sociability and self-esteem, and mapping. Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 14(1), 1-34.
|| Gedik, Y.
PERAKENDE SEKTÖRÜNDE SOSYAL MEDYA PAZARLAMASI: FAYDALARI, ZORLUKLARI VE STRATEJİLERİ ÜZERİNE KAVRAMSAL BİR ÇERÇEVE
Stratejik Yönetim Araştırmaları Dergisi
, 5 (2) ,