1. Krishna MT, York M, Chin T, Gnanakumaran G, Heslegrave J, Derbridge C, et al. Multi-centre retrospective analysis of anaphylaxis during general anaesthesia in the United Kingdom: aetiology and diagnostic performance of acute serum tryptase. Clin Exp Immunol 2014;178(2):399–404.
2. Fisher M, Baldo BA. Anaphylaxis during anaesthesia: current aspects of diagnosis and prevention. Eur J Anaesthesiol 1994;11(4):263–84.
3. Mertes PM, Laxenaire MC; GERAP. Anaphylactic and anaphylactoid reactions occurring during anaesthesia in France. Seventh epidemiologic survey (January 2001-December 2002). [Article in French] Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 2004;23(12):1133–43. [Abstract]
4. Mertes PM, Laxenaire MC, Alla F; Groupe d’Etudes des Ré- actions Anaphylactoïdes Peranesthésiques. Anaphylactic and anaphylactoid reactions occurring during anesthesia in France in 1999-2000. Anesthesiology 2003;99(3):536–45.
5. Laxenaire MC. Epidemiology of anesthetic anaphylactoid reactions. Fourth multicenter survey (July 1994-December 1996). [Article in French] Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 1999;18(7):796–809. [Abstract]
6. Ewan PW, Dugué P, Mirakian R, Dixon TA, Harper JN, Nasser SM; BSACI. BSACI guidelines for the investigation of suspected anaphylaxis during general anaesthesia. Clin Exp Allergy 2010;40(1):15–31.
7. Marhofer P, Harrop-Griffiths W, Willschke H, Kirchmair L. Fifteen years of ultrasound guidance in regional anaesthesia: Part 2-recent developments in block techniques. Br J Anaesth 2010;104(6):673–83.