Pelvik kitlede malignite kriteri olarak trombosit ve CA-125 değerlerinin birlikte kullanılmasının preoperatif değeri

Kliniğimize Haziran 1993 ve Mayıs 1997 tarihleri arasında başvuran 103 hasta pelvik kitle tanısıyla ameliyat edildiler. Hastaların tümünde preoperatif trombosit sayımı ve serum CA-125 değerleri tespit edildi. Periferik kanda 400.000/mm3 veya üzerindeki trombosit sayımları trombositoz olarak ve 35U/ml'den yüksek serum CA-125 değerleri yüksek olarak kabul edildi. Patoloji sonuçlarına göre hastalar Grup I benign hastalıklar, Grup II malign hastalıklar olmak üzere iki gruba ayrıldı. Preoperatif CA-125 ve Trombosit değerleriyle, postoperatif histopalojik değerleri karşılaştırıldı. Benign grupta CA-125 hastaların % 19'unda yüksek bulunurken, trombositoz % 17 hastada saptanmıştır. Malign grupta ise CA-125 yüksekliği olguların % 59'unda, trombositoz ise % 41 oranında bulunmuştur. Bu konuda CA-125 sensitivitesi % 59, spesifıtesi % 81, pozitif prediktif değeri % 66, trombositoz için ise aynı değerler sırasıyla % 41, % 83 ve % 59 olarak bulundu. Her iki parametre beraber kullanıldığında sensitivite % 38, spesifite % 97, pozitif prediktif değer % 88 bulunmuştur. Jinekolojik pelvik kitleli hastalarda, preoperatif serum CA-125 yanında trombosit sayımı da yapılmalıdır. Yüksek CA-125 ile birlikte trombositoz varlığının birlikte yorumlanması ile spesifite ve pozitif prediktif değer artmakta, benign ve malign kitle ön tanısında faydalı olmaktadır.

The preoperative value of the combined use of thrombocyte counts and CA-125 levelşs as malignity methods for pelvic masses

50 patients who were operated because of pelvic mass between June 1993 and May 1997 in our clinic were reviewed retrospectively. It was determined in all of the patients the value of thrombocyte counts and CA-125 levels. It was considered abnormal when the counts of thrombocyte > 400.000/mm3 in peripheral blood and the serum values of CA-125 > 35 U/ ml. The cases were divided into two groups since the results of histopathology, as Group 1: Benign diseases and Group 2: malign diseases. It was determined the high value of CA-125 in 19 % and thrombocytose in 17 % of benign group. Also, in malign group 59 % and 41 %, respectively. It was found that the sensitivity, spesificity and positive predictive value of CA-125 were 58 %, 81 % and 66 %, respectively as well as with those of thrombocytose were 41 %, 83 % and 59 %, respectively. When both of these parameters were used together, it was found the sensitivity 38 %, specifity 97 %, and predictive value 88,%. In patients with gynecologic pelvic mass, preoperatively the counts of thrombocyte must be determined with serum values of CA-125. When both of these parameters were used together the sensitivity, specifity and predictive value will be higher.

Kaynakça

1. Hempling RE: Tumor markers in epithelial ovarien cancer; Clinical application. In Gershensom DM, ed., Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics of North America: Saunders Co, 1994, pp. 41-63.

2. Aşkar N, Tıraş BM, Asena U, Tevfik B, Özsaran A: Normal gebelikte serum CA-125 düzeyleri. T Klin Jinekol Obst 1:6-8, 1994.

3. Patsner B, Man WJ: The value of preoperative serum CA-125 levels in patient with a pelvic mass. Am J Obstet Gynecol 159:873-876, 1988.

4. Jacops JI, Rivera H, Oran HD, et al: Differential diagnosis of ovarian cancer with tumor markers CA-125, CA153 and TAG72-3. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 100:1120-1124, 1993.

5. Touitou Y, Darbois Y, Bodgan A, Auzeby A, Keusseoglou S: Tumour marker during menses and pregnancy. Br J Cancer 60:419-0, 1989.

6. Chalas E, Welshinger MD, Engellener W, et al: The clinical significance of thrombocytosis in human presenting with a pelvic mass. Am J Obstet Gynecol 166: 974-977, 1992.

7. O'connel G, Ryan E, Murfy JK, et al: Predictive value of CA-125 for ovarian carcinoma in patient presenting pelvic masses. Obstet Gynecol 70:930, 1987.

8. Finkler JN: Clinical utility of CA-125 in preoperative diagnosis of patients with pelvic masses. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 49:105-107,1993.

9. Zeimet AG, Marth C, Müller-Holzner E, Daxenbichler G, Dapunt O: Significance of thrombocytosis in patients with epithelial ovarian cancer. Am J Obstet Gynecol 170:549-554, 1994.

10. Edwards RL, Rickles FR, Moritz TE: Abnormalities of blood coagulation tests in patients with cancer. Am J Clin Pathol 88: 596-602, 1987.

11. Corbett G, Perry DJ: Significance of thrombocytosis. Lancet 1(8314-5):77, 1983

Kaynak Göster