Akut böbrek hasarı (ABH), böbrek fonksiyonlarında ani ya da hızlı bir düşüş olarak tanımlanır. ABH, gelişmiş ve gelişmekte olan ülkelerde giderek yaygınlaşmaktadır ve ciddi morbidite ve mortalite ile ilişkilidir. Bu makalede, güncel kılavuzlar eşliğinde çocuklarda ABH gözden geçirilmiştir. (Ha se ki Tp Bül te ni 2015; 53: 116-9)
Acute kidney injury (AKI) is defned as an abrupt or rapid decline in renal function. AKI is increasingly common in developing and developed countries and is associated with severe morbidity and mortality. This article reviews AKI in children in the light of the current guidelines. (The Me di cal Bul le tin of Ha se ki 2015; 53: 116-9)
1. Li PK, Burdmann EA, Mehta RL. World Kidney Day Steering Committee 2013. Acute kidney injury: global health alert. Transplantation 201;95:653-7.
2. Fife G. Dr. Fifes Case of Ischuria Renalis. Prov Med Surg J 1840;1:211-2.
3. Roy AK, Mc Gorrian C, Treacy C, et al. A Comparison of Traditional and Novel Defnitions (RIFLE, AKIN, and KDIGO) of Acute Kidney Injury for the Prediction of Outcomes in Acute Decompensated Heart Failure. Cardiorenal Med 2013;3:26-37.
4. Rewa O, Bagshaw SM. Acute kidney injury-epidemiology, outcomes and economics. Nat Rev Nephrol 2014;10:193-207.
5. Fortenberry JD, Paden ML, Goldstein SL. Acute kidney injury in children: an update on diagnosis and treatment. Pediatr Clin North Am 2013;60:669-88.
6. Ratanarat R, Skulratanasak P, Tangkawattanakul N, Hantaweepant C. Clinical accuracy of RIFLE and Acute Kidney Injury Network (AKIN) criteria for predicting hospital mortality in critically ill patients with multi-organ dysfunction syndrome. J Med Assoc Thai 2013;96:224-31.
7. Bellomo R, Ronco C, Kellum JA, Mehta RL, Palevsky P. Acute renal failure - defnition, outcome measures, animal models, fuid therapy and information technology needs: the Second International Consensus Conference of the Acute Dialysis Quality Initiative (ADQI) Group. Crit Care 2004;8:204-12.
8. Mehta RL, Kellum JA, Shah SV, et al. Acute Kidney Injury Network: report of an initiative to improve outcomes in acute kidney injury. Crit Care 2007;11:31.
9. Acute Kidney Injury Work Group. Kidney Disease: Improving Global Outcomes (KDIGO) - Clinical Practice Guideline for Acute Kidney Injury. Kidney Int 2012;2:1-138.
10. Schiff H, Lang SM. Update on biomarkers of acute kidney injury: moving closer to clinical impact? Mol Diagn Ther 2012;16:199-207.