1. Cui, J, Jia, S, Organic–inorganic hybrid nanoflowers: A novel host platform for immobilizing biomolecules. Coordination Chemistry Reviews, 2017, 352, 249–263.
2. Shcharbin, D, Halets-Bui, I, Abashkin, V, Dzmitruk, V, Loznikova, S, Odabaşı, M, Acet, Ö, Önal, B, Özdemir, N, Shcharbina, N, Bryszewska, M, Hybrid metal-organic nanoflowers and their application in biotechnology and medicine Colloids and Surfaces B:Biointerfaces , 2019, 182, 110354.
3. Talens-Perales, D, Fabra, M, Martínez-Argente, L, Marín-Navarro, J, Polaina, J, Recyclable thermophilic hybrid protein-inorganic nanoflowers for the hydrolysis of milk lactose. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2020, 15, 602–608.
4. Salehiabar, M, Nosrati, H, Javani, E, Aliakbarzadeh, F, Manjili, H.K, Davaran, S, Danafar. H, Production of biological nanoparticles from bovine serum albumin as controlled release carrier for curcumin delivery, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2018, 115, 83–89.
5. Zoubi, W, Muhammad, K, Siti, F, Nisa, N, Young, G, Recent advances in hybrid organic-inorganic materials with spatial architecture for state-of-the-art applications Progress in Materials Science, 2020, 112, 100663.
6. Zhang, L, Jin, F, Zhang, T, Zhang, L, Xing, J, Structural influence of graft and block polycations on the adsorption of BSA. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2016, 85, 252-257.
7. Nosrati, H, Rakhshbahar, A, Salehiabar, M, Afroogh, S, Manjili, H, Danafar, H, Davaran, S, Bovine serum albumin: An efficient biomacromolecule nanocarrier for improving the therapeutic efficacy of chrysin Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2018, 271, 639–646. 8. Canepa, J, Torgerson, J, Kim, D.K, Lindahl, E, Takahashi, R, Whitelock, K, Heying, M, Wilkinson, S.P, Characterizing osmolyte chemical class hierarchies and functional group requirements for thermal stabilization of proteins. Biophysical Chemistry, 2020, 264, 106410.
9. Zeng, X, Liu, G, Tao, W, Ma, Y, Zhang, X, He, F, Pan, J, Mei, L, Pan, G, A drug-selfgated mesoporous antitumor nanoplatform based on pH-sensitive dynamic covalent bond, Adanced. Functional Mateials, 2017, 27, 160-178.
10. Zhu, J, Niu, Y, Li, Y, Gong, Y, Shi, H, Huo, Q, Liu, Y, Xu, Q, Stimuli-responsive delivery vehicles based on mesoporous silica nanoparticles: recent advances and challenges. Journal of Mathematical Chemistry B, 2017, 5, 1339–1352.
11. Ge, J, Lei, J, Zare, R.N, Protein inorganic hybrid nanoflowers. Nature Nanotechnology, 2012, 7, 428-432.
12. Zhang, B, Li, P, Zhang, H, Wang, H, Li, X, Tian, L, Ali, N, Ali, Z, Zhang, Q, Preparation of lipase/Zn3(PO4)2 hybrid nanoflower and its catalytic performance as an immobilized enzyme, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016, 29, 287–297.
13. Gulmez, C, Altınkaynak, C, Özdemir, N, Atakisi, O, Proteinase K hybrid nanoflowers (P-hNFs) as a novel nanobiocatalytic detergent additive, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2018, 119, 803–810.
14. Wu, T, Yang, Y, Cao, Y, Song, Y, Xu, L, Zhang, X, Wang, S, Bioinspired DNA−Inorganic Hybrid Nanoflowers Combined with a Personal Glucose Meter for Onsite Detection of miRNA, ACS Applied Materials& Interfaces, 2018, 10, 42050−42057.
15. Dayan, S, Altinkaynak, C, Kayaci, N, Doğan, Ş.D, Özdemir, N, Kalaycioglu Ozpozan, N, Hybrid nanoflowers bearing tetraphenylporphyrin assembled on copper(II) or cobalt(II) inorganic material: A green efficient catalyst for hydrogenation of nitrobenzenes in water, Applied Organometalic Chemistry, 2020, 34(3), 5381.
16. Aydemir, D, Geçili, F, Özdemir, N, Ulusu, N.N, Synthesis and characterization of a triple enzyme-inorganic hybrid nanoflower (TrpE@ihNF) as a combination of three pancreatic digestive enzymes amylase, protease and lipase, Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering, 2020, 129(6), 679-686.
17. Yilmaz, E, Ocsoy, I, Ozdemir, N, Soylak, M, Bovine serum albumin-Cu(II) hybrid nanoflowers: An effective adsorbent for solid phase extraction and slurry sampling flame atomic absorption spectrometric analysis of cadmium and lead in water, hair, food and cigarette samples. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2016, 906, 110-117.
18. Zhang, H, Wang, T, Zheng, Y, Yan, C, Gu, W, Ye, L, Comparative toxicity and contrast enhancing assessments of Gd2O3@BSA and MnO2@BSA nanoparticles for MR imaging of brain glioma. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2018, 499, 488-492.
19. Zhang, Z, Zhang, Y, He, L, Yang, Y, Liu, S, Wang, M, Fang, S, Fu, G, A feasible synthesis of Mn3(PO4)2@BSA nanoflowers and its application as the support nanomaterial for Pt catalyst. Journal of Power Sources, 2015, 284, 170-177.
20. Song, Y, Gao, J, He, Y, Zhou, L, Ma, L, Huang, Z, Jiang, Y, Preparation of a Flowerlike Nanobiocatalyst System via Biomimetic Mineralization of Cobalt Phosphate with Enzyme. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2017, 56, 14923-14930.
21. Munyemanai J, He, H, Ding, S, Yin, J, Xi, P, Xiao, J, Synthesis of manganese phosphate hybrid nanoflowers by collagen-templated biomineralization. RSC Advances, 2018, 8, 2708.
22. Noma, S.A.A, Somtürk Yılmaz, B, Ulu, A, Özdemir, N, Ateş, B, Development of l asparaginase@hybrid Nanofowers (ASNase@HNFs) Reactor System with Enhanced Enzymatic Reusability and Stability. Catalitic Letters, 2020, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10562-020-03362-1
23. Somturk, B, Yilmaz, I, Altinkaynak, C, Karatepe, A, Ozdemir, N, Ocsoy, I, Synthesis of urease hybrid nanoflowers and their enhanced catalytic properties. Enzyme and Microbial Technology, 2016, 86, 134-142.
24. Somturk, B, Hancer, M, Ocsoy, I, Özdemir, N, Synthesis of copper ion incorporated horseradish peroxidase-based hybrid nanoflowers for enhanced catalytic activity and stability, Dalton Transactions, 2015, 44, 13845–13852.
25. Altinkaynak, C, Gulmez, C, Atakisi, O, Özdemir, N, Evaluation of organic-inorganic hybrid nanoflower's enzymatic activity in the presence of different metal ions and organic solvents. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2020, 164, 162-171.
26. Altinkaynak, C, Kocazorbaz, E, Özdemir, N, Zihnioglu, F, Egg white hybrid nanoflower (EW-hNF) with biomimetic polyphenol oxidase reactivity: Synthesis, characterization and potential use in decolorization of synthetic dyes. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2018, 109, 205–211.