1. World Health Organization. Guidance for managing ethical issues in infectious disease outbreaks. Geneva, Switzerland: WHO; 2016 [cited 2020 May 4]. Available from: https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/250580 (Lastly visited: October 6th, 2020)
2. Meagher KM, Cummins NW, Bharucha AE, Badley AD, Chlan LL, Wright RS. COVID-19 Ethics and Research. Mayo Clin Proc 2020;95(6):1119-1123.
3. Position of the European Network of Research Ethics Committees (EUREC) on the Responsibility of Research Ethics Committees during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Available from: http://www.eurecnet.org/documents/Position_EUREC_COVID_19.pdf (Lastly visited in October 16th, 2020)
4. COVID-19 Pandemisi Nedeniyle Klinik Araştırmalarda Alınacak Tedbirler. Available from: https://titck.gov.tr/storage/Archive/2020/announcement/8ca5ea8c-4933-446c-acd5-de9384385f03.pdf (Lastly visited in October 6th, 2020)
5. COVID-19 Pandemisi Nedeniyle Klinik Araştırmalarda Alınacak Tedbirler. Available from: https://titck.gov.tr/storage/Archive/2020/announcement/COVID19KATedbirlerv2.0_ed21cd3b-4e35-4ff1-a109-f74540a2683b.pdf (Lastly visited in October 6th, 2020)
6. Available from: birlikte.titck.gov.tr (Lastly visited in October 6th, 2020)
7. Agrawal V, Nath C, Mishra SK. Ethics committee meeting by video-conferencing during Covid-19. Indian J Med Ethics, 2020; doi: 10.20529/IJME.2020.062 (Online ahead of print)
8. Ghooi RB. Ethics committee meetings - Online or face to face? Perspect Clin Res 2020;11(3):121-123.
9. Bavdekar SB. Ethics committees: Actions during pandemic and lockdown situations. J Postgrad Med 2020;66(3):119-122.
10. Geleneksel ve tamamlayıcı tıp uygulamalarının klinik araştırmaları hakkında yönetmelik. Available from: https://www.resmigazete.gov.tr/eskiler/2019/03/20190309-2.htm (Lastly visited in October 15th, 2020).