1. Turkbey B, Choyke PL. PIRADS 2.0: what is new? Diagn Interv Radiol 2015; 21: 382–384. [CrossRef]
2. Prostate Imaging Reporting and Data System (PI-RADS) [Internet]. Reston (VA): American College of Radiology. Available at: http://www. acr.org/Quality-Safety/ Resources/PIRADS/ Accessed March 5, 2015.
3. Verma S, Turkbey B, Muradyan N, et al. Overview of dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI in prostate cancer diagnosis and management. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2012; 198:1277–1288. [CrossRef]
4. Radtke JP, Boxler S, Kuru TH, et al. Improved detection of anterior fibromuscular stroma and transition zone prostate cancer using biparametric and multiparametric MRI with MRI-targeted biopsy and MRI-US fusion guidance. Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis 2015; 18:288–296. [CrossRef]
5. Fascelli M, Rais-Bahrami S, Sankineni S, et al. Combined biparametric prostate MRI and prostate specific antigen in the detection of prostate cancer: a validation study in a biopsy naive patient population. Urology 2016; 88:125–134.
6. Rais-Bahrami S, Siddiqui MM, Vourganti S, et al. Diagnostic value of biparametric magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) as an adjunct to prostate-specific antigen (PSA)-based detection of prostate cancer in men without prior biopsies. BJU Int 2015; 115:381–388. [CrossRef]