1. World Health Organization. Delivered by women, led by men: A gender and equity analysis of the global health and social workforce. Geneva: WHO press; 2019. P: 1-18.
2. Shrivastava SR, Shrivastava PS, Ramasamy J. Working together to accomplish gender equality in health: World Health Organization. Ann Trop Med Public Health. 2016;9(4):286-7.
3. O'Dowd A. Health organisations are slow to tackle gender inequality in workforce, report finds. BMJ. 2019;364:l1084.
4. Shrivastava SR, Shrivastava PS, Ramasamy J. Strategies to ensure gender equality in the health sector. Sudan Med Monit. 2015;10(1):35-6.
5. Stoet G, Geary DC. A simplified approach to measuring national gender inequality. PLoS One. 2019;14(1):e0205349.