Dergi hakkında bilgi.
International Review of Management and Marketing (IRMM) publishes original, unpublished studies related to management, marketing and business. Each paper has to have a certain format in order to be published in the journal.
Each paper is reviewed by the Editor and, if it is judged suitable for publication, it is then sent to at least two reviewers for blind review. Reviewers are expected to respond in 30 days. Based on their recommendations and comments, the Editor decides whether the paper should be accepted as it is, revised or rejected.
The following style of instructions should be followed in the manuscripts submitted for publication in the International Review of Management and Marketing (IRMM).
1. All submitted manuscripts must be original work that is not submitted to another journal or under consideration for publication in another form, such as a monograph or chapter of a book. Authors of submitted papers are obligated not to submit their paper for publication elsewhere until an editorial decision is rendered on their submission.
2. The text of the manuscript should be prepared in 11 pt type with 1 inch margins. The text should be single spaced.
3. The cover page shall contain the title of the manuscript, and an abstract of not more than 150 words, 2-3 Keywords and JEL Classifications codes. The title page should also include the names of the authors, their affiliations and email addresses.
4. Footnotes should appear at the bottom of the page on which they are referenced
5. Tables and Figures must be numbered with Roman numerals and should be placed in the appropriate place in the main text.Tables can be single spaced and the font size should be 10 pt. Each table must have a title followed by a descriptive legend.
6. Equations must be numbered consecutively on the right margin, using Arabic numerals in parentheses.
7. References appear at the end of the paper. They should be single spaced and 11 pt font size.
8. References to publications in the text should appear as follows: "Ozturk and Acarvci (2010) report that..." or "(Ozturk and Acaravci, 2010)." or Ozturk (2011:32)
The complete list of references should be as follows:
Grossman, G.M., Helpman, E. (1991), Innovation and Growth in the Global Economy. Cambridge MA: MIT Press.
Pesaran H.M., Shin, Y. (1999), Autoregressive distributed lag modelling approach to cointegration analysis, in: S.Storm (Ed.) Econometrics and Economic Theory in the 20th Century: The Ragnar Frisch Centennial Symposium, chapter 11, Cambridge University Press.
Ozturk, I., Acaravci, A. (2010), CO2 Emissions, Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in Turkey. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 14(9), 3220-3225.
9. Papers that do not follow these guidelines will be returned to the authors by the Editorial Assistant.