Dergi hakkında bilgi.
Any paper submitted to the Eurasian Journal of Business and Economics (EJBE) should NOT be under consideration for publication at another journal.
1. Papers must be in English.
2. Submit manuscripts electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Papers that are submitted to the EJBE for publication should not be under review at other journals.
4. The first page of the manuscript should contain:
(i) the title
(ii) the name(s), position(s), institutional affiliation(s) and e-mail address(es) of (all) the author(s)
(iii) the address, telephone and fax numbers (as well as the e-mail address) of the corresponding author.
(iv) an abstract of 50-200 words.
(v) JEL categories
(vi) 5 keywords
5. Manuscripts should be 1.5 spaced, Please use Times New Roman font in 12 pt. type and maintain a 1-inch (2.5-cm) side, top, and bottom margin. Equations and symbols should be typed as well.
6. Figures and tables should be numbered consecutively.
7. Subtitles should be numbered consecutively (1., 1.1., 1.2., 2., 2.1., 2.2., etc.)
8. References should be listed at the end of the main text in alphabetical order. They should be cross-referenced in the text by using the author's name and publication date in the style of Serin (1970), or (Cemal, 2002: 12-15).
Biography Center. http://www.gayegroup.com/BiographyRC/. (accessed September 15, 2007).
Civan A., Bayyurt N. & Serin V. (2006) "The Effects of Expert Support on Farmers' Income: A Survey Analysis" , Sixteenth Annual World Business Congress of the IMDA, Maastricht, Holland.
Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice
<p class=""style77"" style=""color:" rgb(81,="" 121,="" 121);="" font-weight:="" bold;="" font-family:="" georgia,="" 'times="" new="" roman',="" times,="" serif;="" "=""> Eurasian Journal of Business and Economics (EJBE) is committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethics and takes all possible measures against any publication malpractices. All authors submitting their works to the EJBE for publication as original articles attest that the submitted works represent their authors' contributions and have not been copied or plagiarized in whole or in part from other works. The authors acknowledge that they have disclosed all and any actual or potential conflicts of interest with their work or partial benefits associated with it. In the same manner, the EJBE is committed to objective and fair double-blind peer-review of the submitted for publication works and to prevent any actual or potential conflict of interests between the editorial and review personnel and the reviewed material. Any departures from the above-defined rules should be reported directly to the Editor, who is unequivocally committed to providing swift resolutions to any of such a type of problems.